Doctor Released By ISIS Says ISIS Has India On It's List.




Dr. Ramamurthy Kosanam, who was recently released by the ISIS due to the intervention of the Indian government stated that the ISIS militants had India on their radar.

Dr Ramamurthy was working as a physician in the Lbn-e-Sina Hospital at Sirte, Libya. A group of IS militants gained entry into the hospital and kidnapped Dr. Ramamurthy, engineer Samal Pravash Ranjan of Odisha and seven Filipino nurses from their residential quarters.

He was under the torture of the ISIS militants for more than a year, after which they had asked him to work under them, as a physician. Though he kept on persisting them that he didn't have ample experience, they kept on insisting. They even forced him to go into operation theater, which he often resisted, not doing any kind of medical help to them.

"These ISIS people are well-educated youngsters and they do know about India and its development and how it has developed in education, economy and everything else. They are interested in India. But, I did understand that they wanted to spread the ideology of their nation to other parts of the world, including India," he said.
"In a camp in the city, they requested me to come and work in their hospitals. But since I was 61 then I had back pain and right leg nerve pain. I told them I was an old man and I couldn't stand for more than 15 minutes at a stretch. I told them I am medically trained, not surgically trained. So they pulled me out of the Mahakama jail and put in another. I saw all kinds of attacks there," the doctor said.

He also recounted the organization's behavior with him, he said that they used to talk very rudely to him. They'd subject him to mental torture and make him watch their gore videos. But since he could come handy in times they didn't subject him to much physical torture, but still everything was on.

He thanked the Indian officials in trying to get him out of that zone.
Share on Google Plus

About Chennai Memes

A perfect blend of entertainment and information at your disposal... all just a click away at s . We troll everything..and we mean EVERYTHING. So if your humour quotient is hinged at the "I am offended by this" mark, then this page is not meant for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment