My story- Irresponsible behavior of a Thiruvanmiyur MTC driver- Sathya Vijayan


Today(28/10/2015) at around 12:45 this bus was blocking the on going straight traffic from Thiruvanmiyur bus terminus towards the tidal Park signal. I asked him to behave with courtesy for the on going traffic, but instead of apologizing, he abused me on the middle of the road. Just because I clicked a picture, he said I can't do anything about this. I don't want to take action against this driver. But CTP can regulate this by instructing the MTC to follow the rules or this Lane can be separated by the barricades so that the accumulation of this on going traffic could be avoided. Hope CTP works on this. Thanks.

-Sathya Vijayan‎

Share on Google Plus

About Chennai Memes

A perfect blend of entertainment and information at your disposal... all just a click away at s . We troll everything..and we mean EVERYTHING. So if your humour quotient is hinged at the "I am offended by this" mark, then this page is not meant for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment