A Sunday Evening In Marina





There she waits for me ,in all her calm and serene beauty
Her smile beckoning me like gentle waves
Meeting up with her is all my heart craves
There she waits…
There she waits..

Her beauty is admired by many
Her caressing nature is as sweet as honey
The aroma of Sundals and the laughter of kids around us
But for her I accept these intrusions without a fuss
Her warm embrace makes me forget the tensions of the week
Quality time with her is all I seek

Eating bhajjis with her or the ice cream
Is like living a perfect dream
Taller than the lighthouse is her pride
But she never says no to be there by my side


She is the perfect date for me
Being with her truly sets me free..
She is my love , she is my soul
She is my Marina..
She is my Marina..

#Bane
Share on Google Plus

About Chennai Memes

A perfect blend of entertainment and information at your disposal... all just a click away at s . We troll everything..and we mean EVERYTHING. So if your humour quotient is hinged at the "I am offended by this" mark, then this page is not meant for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment